Inpatient Coding Auditing
As financial scrutiny intensifies and regulations become more complex, the demand for inpatient auditors to minimize third-party reviews and secure accurate payment and reimbursements is increasing.
Panacea helps you transform your best coders into inpatient auditors.
- Fill your gap for skilled, qualified auditors
- Ensure correct reimbursement
- Reduce the cost of educating auditors
- Access detailed tracking and reporting at no additional cost
Our program offers 280 hours of course content and stands out from other programs with 45 hours of hands-on experience offered in the final Audit Practicum. The program also prepares graduates to earn the Certified Inpatient Coding Auditor (CICA) certification offered through HFMA.
To ensure your organization gets the most for its education investment, this Panacea program has specific learner prerequisites:
- 3 years of inpatient coding experience within the last 5 years
- 95% coding accuracy in the last rolling 12 months, as verified by employer’s records
- Ability to maintain coding productivity, as verified by employer’s records