Medical billing is becoming increasingly complex, and the field is growing due to changing regulations and the overall increased need for healthcare services. Is your organization staffed to meet these demands?
Panacea offers an efficient, consistent way to educate staff on changing laws, requirements, and trends in medical billing.
Our program offers 180 hours of course content that builds on itself from module to module. Learners graduate prepared to sit for the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) certification due to the breadth of their training, which includes:
- Medical terminology
- Payers, payment systems, and reimbursement methodology
- How billing and collections work
- Changes related to the Affordable Care Act
- Changes in patient demographics
- Trends in technology and billing software tools
- Bundled payments
- How industry forms work with electronic transmission
- Brief introduction to medical coding
- Office communication
Panacea’s Medical Billing program is an excellent option for transitioning staff from shrinking departments to areas where you need help the most. Retain your best and brightest!