When your goal is receiving the appropriate reimbursement for the care provided, high quality clinical documentation is just as important in outpatient settings as it is in inpatient environments.
Panacea’s extensive experience in both inpatient and outpatient settings will help you ensure documentation integrity.
Improve your documentation integrity efforts with Panacea:
- Validate compliant query writing
- Review the query process
- Ensure accurate code and DRG assignment
- Identify missed opportunities
- Validate SOI and ROM
- Ensure documentation supports medical necessity
- Minimize risk areas
- Ensure accurate quality reporting
- Positively impact quality scores and reimbursement
- Mitigate claims denials and increase coder productivity
- Achieve accurate documentation to support medical necessity and coding