Get Actionable Insights with Comparative Health Data™
Peer pricing has become key to establishing defensible pricing in today’s healthcare environment.
Panacea has developed the nation’s first, easy-to-use, and cost-efficient peer pricing analyzation solution: Comparative Health Data™.
Hospitals or consultants can now develop unlimited customized peer comparison groups based on a claims and cost reports representing more than 5,000 hospitals and more than 600,000 physician medical offices and freestanding facilities to compare numerous variables:
- Hospital HCPS level prices to any single or group of hospitals nationwide
- Room and board rates and prices at the HCPCS/CPT level
- Charge-to-cost mark-up factors for operating room, medical supplies, drugs, and more
- Coding and pricing patterns
- Outpatient HCPCS coding differences between you and your peers
Get the data you need to establish your own defensible pricing strategy.
- Access easy-to-compare peer pricing and utilization data
- Gain the knowledge needed to establish defensible pricing