Inpatient Coding Auditing
As financial scrutiny intensifies and regulations become more complex, the demand for inpatient auditors to minimize third-party reviews and secure accurate payment and reimbursements is increasing.
Panacea helps you transform your best coders into inpatient auditors.
- Fill your gap for skilled, qualified auditors
- Ensure correct reimbursement
- Reduce the cost of educating auditors
- Access detailed tracking and reporting at no additional cost
Our program offers 280 hours of course content and stands out from other programs with 45 hours of hands-on experience offered in the final Audit Practicum.
To ensure your organization gets the most for its education investment, this Panacea program has specific learner prerequisites:
- 3 years of inpatient coding experience within the last 5 years
- 95% coding accuracy in the last rolling 12 months, as verified by employer’s records
- Ability to maintain coding productivity, as verified by employer’s records